The Fire Farm Mani Wall Sconce designed by Adam Jackson Pollock and Ben Goldstonehas emits the deep, warm glow of burning embers through its crisply folded shade of brass, copper or stainless steel mesh. The Mani Wall Sconce features either a silver or rust colored backplate and two sizes of shade.
The Fire Farm collection includes contemporary and new age lighting designs using copper, cloth, mesh, and stones. It features the work of artisan designers such as Adam Jackson Pollock, Christine Williams, and Elizabeth Meredith. Made in USA.
The Mani Wall Sconce is available with the following:
- Hand folded mesh metal shade.
- Metal body.
- One wall plate.
- UL Listed.
- ADA Compliant.
- Designed by Adam Jackson Pollock and Ben Goldstone.
- Small option utilizes one 60 Watt 120 Volt Type CA Candelabra Base Incandescent lamp (included).
- Large option utilizes one 60 Watt 120 Volt Type T Medium Base Incandescent lamp (included).
- Small Fixture: Height 16", Width 8.5", Depth 7.5"
- Large Fixture: Height 25", Width 14", Depth 8.5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...