The Tango Lighting Manhattan Wall Sconce by Axis 71 embodies "urban chic," illuminating the night like the city that never sleeps. Its painted metal shade, available in numerous and unique color combinations, is slick and sexy, creating an attractive silhouette with its dual-direction light.
Located in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Tango is a U.S. distributor of contemporary European lighting founded in 1997. Tango Lighting specializes in bringing top quality contemporary lighting from creative Spanish designers into the United States.
The Manhattan Wall Sconce is available with the following:
- Painted aluminum shade
- Pyrex diffuser kit
- Rectangular wall plate
- Large option is energy efficient
- UL Listed
- Made in Belgium
- Designed by Stephan Lebrun
Finish and Shade:
Beige Finish with Beige and White,
Blue Finish with Blue and White,
Bronze Finish with Bronze and White,
White Finish with White
- Large option utilizes one 24 Watt 120 Volt T5 2G11 Base Fluorescent lamp (included).
- Medium option utilizes one 23 Watt 120 Volt Type E26 Medium Base Fluorescent lamp (not included).
- Small option utilizes one 60 Watt 120 Volt G9 Base Halogen lamp (included).
- Small Option: Height 6", Upper Width 5.1", Lower Width 6.2", Depth 4.3"
- Medium Option: Height 6", Upper Width 10.6", Lower Width 11.8"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...
Manhattan by Axis 71 by Tango Lighting