Axis71 is an haute couture lighting company situated in a renovated 1940s dairy in Hoegaarden, Belgium. Founded in 1971 as a gallery in Paris, Axis71 is known for quality design that will stay with customers for years. Including designs from past collaborations as well as from contemporary Belgian designers, Axis71 is known for detailed craftsmanship and luxurious lighting products.
The Manhattan Pendant is available with the following:
- Designed by Stephan Lebrun
- Material: Metal
- Shade Material: Cotton
- Aluminum shade
- White acrylic bottom diffuser
- Metal frame and supports
- White finish
- Round ceiling canopy
- 96" field-cuttable suspension cables
- Made in Belgium
- UL Listed
- Marine Grade
- Made In Belgium
Shade Color: Beige and White, Blue and White, White
Size: Medium, Large
- Medium Option: Two 23 Watt (1600 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Large Option: Four 23 Watt (1600 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Medium Option Canopy: Diameter 4.7"
- Medium Option Cord: Length 96"
- Medium Option Fixture: Height 9.4", Lower Diameter 16.5", Upper Diameter 15.3"
- Medium Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 105.4"
- Large Option Canopy: Diameter 4.7"
- Large Option Cord: Length 96"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 9.4", Lower Diameter 16.5", Upper Diameter 15.3"
- Large Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 105.4"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.