When Gandia Blasco moved into the realm of outdoor furniture at the end of the 1980s, Gan Rugs was born to carry on the brand's original focus on indoor furniture, area rugs and other home decor. Then as now, the company focuses on craftsmanship, innovative design and imagining all the living spaces that rugs can create. Based in Spain, Gan Rugs employs skilled artisans in India to bring their designs to life.
The Mangas Original Farol Rug is available with the following:
- Designed by Patricia Urquiola
- Awards: Dwell on Design Award (2011), ICFF Editors Award (2011), Red Dot Design Award (2011)
- Material: 100% wool
- Rug Construction: Hand Loomed
- Made In India
Color: MF1, MF2
- Item Length 90", Width 90", Weight 63Lbs., Pile Height 1.58":
- All wool area rugs from Gan Rugs require regular maintenance to guarantee a long life. Once a rug has stopped producing fluff (which new rugs are apt to do), vacuum at least once a week. Do not wet rug to prevent colors fading. Act quickly to remove/clean up spills to prevent staining. If stains cannot be removed, professional dry cleaning is recommended.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The Nanimarquina Manuscrit Runner is so perfectly detailed, it is essentially a carbon copy of a section of a manuscript hand-written by Spanish author and architect Joaquim Ruiz Millet. The unexpectedly beautiful intricacies of the characters are painstakingly rendered by ...
In entryways or hallways, the Nanimarquina Melange Color 3 Runner adds bold, durable color. It is hand-woven using 100% Afghan wool yarns into a very hard-wearing flat Kilim style rug. The simple blocks of cream, red and black are modern, ...