FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Corbett Lighting has been creating and manufacturing beautiful lighting for more than 40 years. Their products clearly demonstrate Corbett's dedication to original design and superior craftsmanship, combined with the finest glassware, shades and natural material. Solid brass castings, Italian glass, hand-forged iron and hand-painted finishes are just a few of the quality materials used in Corbett Lighting fixtures.
The Mambo Pendant is available with the following:
- Drum-shaped embossed leather shade
- Hand-crafted iron frame
- Mambo Bronze finish
- Round, hang-straight ceiling canopy
- One 6", one 18" and two 12" stems
- UL Listed
Size: Small, Medium, Large, Extra Large
Light Option: Incandescent, Fluorescent
- Extra Large Fluorescent option utilizes eight 18 Watt 120 Volt Type GU24 Fluorescent lamps (included).
- Extra Large Incandescent option utilizes ten 60 Watt 120 Volt Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Large Fluorescent option utilizes six 18 Watt 120 Volt Type GU24 Fluorescent lamps (included).
- Large Incandescent option utilizes six 60 Watt 120 Volt Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Medium Fluorescent option utilizes five 18 Watt 120 Volt Type GU24 Fluorescent lamps (included).
- Medium Incandescent option utilizes five 60 Watt 120 Volt Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Small Fluorescent option utilizes four 18 Watt 120 Volt Type GU24 Fluorescent lamps (included).
- Small Incandescent option utilizes four 60 Watt 120 Volt Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Extra Large Option Fixture: Height 12.25", Diameter 44"
- Extra Large Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 62.25"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 10.5", Diameter 36"
- Large Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 60.5"
- Medium Option Fixture: Height 7", Diameter 26"
- Small Option Fixture: Height 6", Diameter 20"
- Small Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 56"
Manufacturer IDs: view
135-410, 135-410-F, 135-44, 135-44-F, 135-45, 135-45-F, 135-46, 135-46-F
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Give your home or business a contemporary flourish with the Sabina Pendant by Hinkley Lighting. Its seamless Eggshell Silk shade is surrounded by a rectangular-patterned Silver Leaf frame. This intricate, complex design provides an equally complex lighting experience, eliciting a ...
The Corbett Lighting Modernist Drum Pendant fuses the ideals of traditional with contemporary aesthetic. A round fabric shade envelopes hand crafted Iron bars cut at an intriguing angle, standing vertically in different lengths. The mixture of a soft round shape ...