Like the Capsian Pendant, the Tech Lighting Mali Pendant is a modern piece that was similarly inspired by classic Moroccan shapes. The large, widely flared shade is hand-blown by Italian artisans, granting a graceful, lustrous outline to either the feather-like Plumen fluorescent bulb or the Classic Edison incandescent bulb within. Glass color and finish options also available.
Tech Lighting, headquartered in Skokie, IL, is known for their innovative lighting systems and exquisite lighting designs. Their passion for art, sophistication and imagination is balanced by rigorous testing and quality control in the creation of their line-voltage and low-voltage lighting, including the Tech Lighting FreeJack and monorail systems and track heads.
The Mali Pendant is available with the following:
- Hand-blown transparent glass shade
- Metal supports
- Round ceiling canopy
- 144" field-cuttable suspension cable
- ETL Listed
- Fluorescent option utilizes one 11 Watt 120 Volt Medium Base Plumen Fluorescent lamp (included).Incandescent option utilizes one 60 Watt 120 Volt Type A19 Medium Base Classic Edison Incandescent lamp (included).
- Shade: Height 13", Diameter 19"
- Cable: Length 144"
- Canopy: Height 0.5", Diameter 4.5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...