Taking its name from the Japanese for "roll," the Foscarini Maki Pendant appropriately features a shade made out of a rolled sheet of aluminum. This shade displays simplicity and fluidity and creates a dramatic, multi-layered lighting effect, especially when hung in a group. Available in Gray or White lacquer. Designed by Nendo.
Foscarini, headquartered in Italy, offers superb contemporary lighting products in playful and inspiring designs. In partnership with both established designers and emerging designers, Foscarini has created an exciting collection of products for residential and commercial applications.
The Maki Pendant is available with the following:
- Lacquered aluminum shade and supports
- Round ceiling canopy
- Field-cuttable suspension cable
- Accepts energy efficient LED lamping
- Not UL/ETL Listed
- CE Rated
- Designed by Nendo
- One 35 Watt 120 Volt GU10 Base Halogen lamp (not included), or one 4 Watt 120 Volt GU10 Base LED lamp (not included).
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 200"
- Shade: Height 11.75", Diameter 3.5"
- Canopy: Diameter 3.5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...