The creative and often humorous mid-century modern aesthetic of George Kovacs (1926-2007) made a lasting impression on contemporary lighting. The extraordinary George Kovacs lighting collection, which also includes pieces by Alecia Wesner, Karim Rashid and other mid-century modern lighting designers, is now part of the Minka Group.
The Mainly Mesh Pendant is available with the following:
- Metal mesh with Etched Opal glass shade
- Metal frame
- Bronze and Brushed Nickel finish
- Round ceiling canopy
- Stem-hung suspension
- UL Listed
- One 100 Watt 120 Volt A19 E26 Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Fixture: Height 13.25", Diameter 8"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable From 21.25", Adjustable To 57.25"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.