The creative and often humorous mid-century modern aesthetic of George Kovacs (1926-2007) made a lasting impression on contemporary lighting. The extraordinary George Kovacs lighting collection, which also includes pieces by Alecia Wesner, Karim Rashid and other mid-century modern lighting designers, is now part of the Minka Group.
The Mainly Mesh P924 Pendant is available with the following:
- Material: Metal
- Shade Material: Metal and Glass
- Metal mesh with Etched Opal glass shade
- Metal frame
- Bronze and Brushed Nickel finish
- Round ceiling canopy
- Stem-hung suspension
- UL Listed
- Made In China
- Four 60 Watt (500 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Fixture: Height 9.5", Diameter 24"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable From 17.5", Adjustable To 53.5"
Manufacturer IDs: view
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.