A unique piece for transitional spaces, the George Kovacs Mainly Mesh Linear Suspension is composed of just that--mainly mesh. A thin metal mesh surrounds the Bronze metal frame, veiling 5 etched glass shades for a warm glow of diffused illumination. Suits a range of ceiling heights with the included stems.
The creative and often humorous mid-century modern aesthetic of George Kovacs (1926-2007) made a lasting impression on contemporary lighting. The extraordinary George Kovacs lighting collection, which also includes pieces by Alecia Wesner, Karim Rashid and other mid-century modern lighting designers, is now part of the Minka Group.
The Mainly Mesh Linear Suspension is available with the following:
- Brushed Nickel Mesh with 5 Etched Opal glass shades
- Metal frame
- Bronze and Brushed Nickel finish
- Rectangular ceiling canopy
- Three 12" stems and one 6" stem
- UL Listed
- Fixture: Height 11", Width 38.25", Depth 7"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable From 19", Adjustable To 52"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...
Mainly Mesh by George Kovacs