The creative and often humorous mid-century modern aesthetic of George Kovacs (1926-2007) made a lasting impression on contemporary lighting. The extraordinary George Kovacs lighting collection, which also includes pieces by Alecia Wesner, Karim Rashid and other mid-century modern lighting designers, is now part of the Minka Group.
The Mainly Mesh Linear Suspension is available with the following:
- Brushed Nickel Mesh with 5 Etched Opal glass shades
- Metal frame
- Bronze and Brushed Nickel finish
- Rectangular ceiling canopy
- Three 12" stems and one 6" stem
- UL Listed
- Five 60 Watt 120 Volt T10 E26 Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Fixture: Height 11", Width 38.25", Depth 7"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable From 19", Adjustable To 52"
Manufacturer IDs: view
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.