FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Estiluz, established in 1969, is a contemporary lighting company based in a small Spanish town just outside of Barcelona. Using state-of-the-art production techniques, Estiluz has always focused most on the quality, functionality and accessibility of their decorative architectural lighting designs.
The Maine Pendant is available with the following:
- Designed by goula/figuera in 2015
- Material: Metal shade with an acrylic diffuser
- Field-adjustable Black suspension cord
- E26 Medium Base is dimmable down to 30% with incandescent dimmers (not included)
- Inspired by the historical lamping of 19th century ships
- ETL Listed
- Made In Spain
Finish: Satin Gold, Black, Copper, Brushed Nickel
Base Type: E26 Medium Base, GU24 Base
- E26 Medium Base Option: Two 8 Watt (900 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base LED Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- GU24 Base Option: Two 26 Watt (1750 Lumens) 120 Volt GU24 Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- E26 Medium Base Option Canopy: Width 5.88"
- E26 Medium Base Option Fixture: Width 14.38", Height 5.5"
- E26 Medium Base Option Maximum Hanging: Length 79.13"
- GU24 Base Option Canopy: Width 5.88"
- GU24 Base Option Fixture: Width 14.38", Height 5.5"
- GU24 Base Option Maximum Hanging: Length 79.13"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Created by King & Miranda Design, the Estiluz E-LLUM T-5654 Pendant i-lluminates a contemporary space with rich, sparkling light. Light is diffused by the inner White Satin glass lamp cover, then scattered outward in twinkling beams through the etched elliptical ...
Hovering overhead, the Carpyen Frida Pendant resembles nothing so much as a luminous spaceship, its curved white optical glass shade casting an otherworldly glow. This contemporary UFO also features gleaming Polished Chrome-finished accents that add a metallic glint as well ...
Hovering in the air like a benevolent flying saucer, the Estiluz T-1126 Pendant adds a slick, futuristic element into a dining room, entryway or other living space. A disc of transparent glass accented with satin glass surrounds the circular metal ...