No fluff, no pretension. Just pure design with nothing to hide. Based in Finland, Secto Design gives Mother Nature a make-under with its uncomplicated birch wood pendants, wall sconces and table lamps that encapsulate the Finnish "less is more" philosophy. The distinctive Scandinavian look stems from the architectural mind of designer and owner, Seppo Koho, whose team handcrafts each visually relaxing ribbed architectural fixture from environmentally friendly materials.
The Magnum Pendant 4202 is available with the following:
- Birch shade
- Brushed Nickel finish
- Round metal ceiling canopy
- Support cables
- 72" clear field-cuttable cord
- Fluorescent option is energy efficient
- UL Listed
- Made in Finland
- Designed by Seppo Koho
Shade: Black, Natural, Walnut, White
Lamping: Incandescent, Fluorescent
- Fluorescent option utilizes one 26 Watt 120 Volt Coil Type GU24 Base Fluorescent lamp (not included).
- Incandescent option utilizes one 100 Watt 120 Volt A19 Type Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Fixture: Height 34.25", Diameter 20.75"
- Cord: Length 72"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.