No fluff, no pretension. Just pure design with nothing to hide. Based in Finland, Secto Design gives Mother Nature a make-under with its uncomplicated birch wood pendants, wall sconces and table lamps that encapsulate the Finnish "less is more" philosophy. The distinctive Scandinavian look stems from the architectural mind of designer and owner, Seppo Koho, whose team handcrafts each visually relaxing ribbed architectural fixture from environmentally friendly materials.
The Magnum Pendant 4202 is available with the following:
- Designed by Seppo Koho
- Finish: Brushed Nickel
- Material: Metal
- Shade Material: Birch
- Birch shade
- Brushed Nickel finish
- Round metal ceiling canopy
- Support cables
- 72" clear field-cuttable cord
- Fluorescent option is energy efficient
- Made in Finland
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-30)
- UL Listed
- Made In Finland
Shade Color: Black, Natural, Walnut, White
Light Option: Incandescent, Fluorescent
- One 26 Watt (1750 Lumens) 120 Volt GU24 Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- One 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Cord: Length 72"
- Fixture: Height 34.25", Diameter 20.75"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 106.25"
Manufacturer IDs: view
4202 KO, 4202 MU, 4202 PA, 4202 VA
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.