FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
WAC Lighting, founded in 1984, has developed a strong reputation for high quality decorative and task lighting. Based in Garden City, New York, WAC Lighting is a leading manufacturer of low voltage, line voltage and LED lighting, including track systems, transformers, lamps, cabinet lighting and recessed downlights.
The Magic LED Multi-Light Pendant is available with the following:
- Designed in 2016
- Finish: Polished Nickel
- Material: Aluminum
- Shade Material: Piastra Crystal
- Solid aluminum construction
- High-powered, dimmable LEDs
- Round canopy
- Universal Driver (120-220-277) included for installation in multiple applications
- 120" of cord included with each pendant with a ball bearing lock mechanism in the canopy that holds the wire into place
- Can be installed at varying heights
- Dimmable when used with Electronic low voltage (ELV) Dimmer dimmers(not included)
- Title 24 compliant
- ETL Listed Damp
- Warranty: 5 Years Functional, 2 Years Finish
- Made In USA
Number of Lights: 3, 5, 9
- 3 Light Option: 17 Watt (673 Lumens) Integrated LED: CRI: 90 Color Temp: 3000K
- 5 Light Option: 28.5 Watt (1122 Lumens) Integrated LED: CRI: 90 Color Temp: 3000K
- 9 Light Option: 51.5 Watt (2020 Lumens) Integrated LED: CRI: 90 Color Temp: 3000K
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- 3 Light Option Canopy Height 1.75", Diameter 11.75":
- 3 Light Option Fixture Diameter 11.75":
- 3 Light Option Maximum Hanging Length Adjustable To 120":
- 3 Light Option Shade Height 11.5", Diameter 2":
- 5 Light Option Canopy Height 1.75", Diameter 17":
- 5 Light Option Fixture Diameter 17":
- 5 Light Option Maximum Hanging Length Adjustable To 120":
- 5 Light Option Shade Height 11.5", Diameter 2":
- 9 Light Option Canopy Height 1.75", Diameter 17":
- 9 Light Option Fixture Diameter 17":
- 9 Light Option Maximum Hanging Length Adjustable To 120":
- 9 Light Option Shade Height 11.5", Diameter 2":
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Let there be light. The WAC Lighting Genesis LED Multi-Light Pendant creates an inviting space marrying high performance and a decorative touch. Each diminutive glass globe is wrapped in a die-cast aluminum sheath that acts as a shield and reflector ...
Warmly lit icicles cascade from the Fabbian Tooby Round LED Multi-Light Pendant, a concentric assemblage of borosilicate glass flutes suspended from a round canopy. Each shade is discreetly lined with an internal diffuser, enabling a smooth line of light to ...
The frozen stalactites of the Boyd Lighting Icicle LED Multi-Light Pendant take inspiration from winter landscapes, illuminating sharp glass diffusers with LED light. The ice formations solidify from thick metal structures that house the light source and match the substantial ...