The block of Aged Walnut on the wall plate of the Feiss Madera Wall Sconce No. 1519 adds rich texture and brings out the golden highlights of the otherwise dark Antique Forged Iron finish of its steel base and holder. Further warmth is granted by the glow of the dappled Fluer De Lis glass shade.
Murray Feiss lighting boasts an award-winning team of industrial, graphic and interior designers and engineers that guarantee only the finest materials are used for their products.
The Madera Wall Sconce No. 1519 is available with the following:
- Fluer De Lis glass shade
- Steel and wood construction
- Antique Forged Iron and Aged Walnut finish
- Rectangular wall plate
- 8" wire
- UL Listed for damp locations
- Designed by Pasquale Miranda
- Fixture: Height 9", Width 5.13", Depth 8.5"
- Shade: Height 4.38", Diameter 3.75"
- Wall Plate: Height 7.88", Width 4.38"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...