The Hubbardton Forge Mackintosh Wall Sconce - Small pays homage to Arts & Crafts architect Charles Rennie Mackintosh in a handcrafted design that provides abundant uplighting. The Mackintosh Wall Sconce - Small features hand-forged wrought iron, hand-blown glass and translucent finishes.
Hubbardton Forge, headquartered in Hubbardton, Vermont, hand-forges simple and elegant metal lighting fixtures and accessories, combining ancient hand-forging techniques with environmentally-sound finishing practices.
The Mackintosh Wall Sconce - Small is available with the following:
- One oval bowl-shaped, hand-blown glass shade.
- Hand-forged, wrought-iron body.
- Translucent, powder-coated finish.
- One metal wall plate.
- UL Listed for damp locations.
- Fixture: Height 5.2", Width 17.3", Depth 9.7"
- Shade: Height 2.5", Width 16.25"
- Wall Plate: Height 5", Width 6"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...
Mackintosh by Hubbardton Forge