The Hubbardton Forge Mackintosh Wall Sconce - Large creates dramatic uplighting in an elegant, handcrafted design that pays homage to Arts & Crafts architect Charles Rennie Mackintosh. The Mackintosh Wall Sconce - Large features hand-forged wrought iron, hand-blown glass, and translucent finishes.
Hubbardton Forge, headquartered in Hubbardton, Vermont, hand-forges simple and elegant metal lighting fixtures and accessories, combining ancient hand-forging techniques with environmentally-sound finishing practices.
The Mackintosh Wall Sconce - Large is available with the following:
- One oval bowl-shaped, hand-blown opal glass shade.
- Hand-forged, wrought-iron body.
- Translucent, powder-coated finish.
- One rectangle-shaped wall plate.
- UL Listed for damp locations.
- Fixture: Height 6.7", Width 23.6", Depth 9.7"
- Shade: Height 3", Width 22"
- Wall Plate: Height 5.5", Width 8"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...
Mackintosh by Hubbardton Forge