The Hubbardton Forge Mackintosh Semi-Flushmount provides abundant uplighting in a graceful design that pays homage to the work of Arts & Crafts architect Charles Rennie Mackintosh. The Mackintosh Semi-Flushmount features hand-forged wrought iron, hand-blown glass, and translucent finishes.
Hubbardton Forge, headquartered in Hubbardton, Vermont, hand-forges simple and elegant metal lighting fixtures and accessories, combining ancient hand-forging techniques with environmentally-sound finishing practices.
The Mackintosh Semi-Flushmount is available with the following:
- One bowl-shaped, hand-blown glass shade.
- Hand-forged, wrought-iron body.
- Translucent, powder-coated finish.
- One round ceiling canopy.
- Canopy finish is the same as body finish.
- Mounting hardware.
- UL Listed for damp locations.
- Fixture: Height 13", Width 15.5"
- Shade: Height 3.5", Diameter 13.5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...
Mackintosh by Hubbardton Forge