FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Hubbardton Forge, headquartered in Castleton, Vermont, hand-forges simple and elegant metal lighting fixtures and accessories, combining ancient hand-forging techniques with environmentally-sound finishing practices.
The Mackintosh Adjustable Oval Bowl is available with the following:
- One bowl-shaped hand-blown screened Opal glass shade
- Inner metal diffuser
- Hand-forged wrought-iron body
- Translucent powder-coated finish
- One square ceiling canopy suitable for use on flat ceilings and sloped ceilings
- Canopy finish is the same as body finish
- Mounting hardware
- Adjustable stem
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-30)
- UL Listed Damp
- Made In USA
Finish: Black, Bronze, Dark Smoke, Mahogany, Natural Iron
Size: Small, Medium, Large
Stem Length: Standard, Long
- Small Option: Two 100 Watt (1700 Lumens) 120 Volt G9 Double Loop Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Medium Option: One 150 Watt (2670 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Medium Option: Two 150 Watt (2670 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Large Option: Two 150 Watt (2670 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Large Option Fixture Length 41", Width 13.8", Height 17.3":
- Medium Option Fixture Length 32.5", Width 10.4", Height 14.2":
- Small Option Fixture Length 23.6", Width 8", Height 10":
Manufacturer IDs: view
134322-03-G89, 134322-03L-G89, 134322-05-G89, 134322-05L-G89, 134322-07-G89, 134322-07L-G89, 134322-10-G89, 134322-10L-G89, 134322-20-G89, 134322-20L-G89, 134325-03-G91, 134325-03L-G91, 134325-05-G91, 134325-05L-G91, 134325-07-G91, 134325-07L-G91, 134325-10-G91, 134325-10L-G91, 134325-20-G91, 134325-20L-G91, 134328-03-G92, 134328-03L-G92, 134328-05-G92, 134328-05L-G92, 134328-07-G92, 134328-07L-G92, 134328-10-G92, 134328-10L-G92, 134328-20-G92, 134328-20L-G92
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The Varaluz Big Bowl Pendant features pearlescent shells which offer a natural, ocean-like appeal to the grand entry or dining room. Featuring reclaimed shells composed in a smooth, almost indistinguishable geometric pattern, this fixture provides a sun-kissed glow to its ...
Weathered by time and the graceful ebb of a tranquil stream, the ELK Lighting Stonybrook Bowl Suspension gathers smooth stones together to form a handsome, lens-shaped bowl in Pearl Stone with a Satin Nickel frame. A calming, warm light in ...
In a contemporary kitchen or dining room, the Tech Lighting Larkspur Suspension Bowl has a warm, textural presence. Available in three colors, the slumped glass bowl combines rich, swirling tones with a soft nubby texture embedded within. This is complemented ...