Hubbardton Forge, headquartered in Hubbardton, Vermont, hand-forges simple and elegant metal lighting fixtures and accessories, combining ancient hand-forging techniques with environmentally-sound finishing practices.
The Mackintosh Adjustable Oval Bowl is available with the following:
- One bowl-shaped hand-blown screened Opal glass shade
- Inner metal diffuser
- Hand-forged wrought-iron body
- Translucent powder-coated finish
- One square ceiling canopy suitable for use on flat ceilings and sloped ceilings
- Canopy finish is the same as body finish
- Mounting hardware
- Adjustable stem
- UL Listed for damp locations
- Made in USA
Finish: Black, Bronze, Dark Smoke, Mahogany, Natural Iron
Size: Small, Medium, Large
Option: Standard, Long
- Large option utilizes two 150 Watt 120 Volt Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Medium option utilizes two 150 Watt 120 Volt Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Small option utilizes two 100 Watt 120 Volt Type G9 Halogen lamps (included).
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Small Option Fixture: Width 23.6", Depth 8"
- Small Option Shade: Height 3", Width 22"
- Medium Option Fixture: Width 31.9", Depth 10.4"
- Medium Option Shade: Height 5", Width 30"
- Large Option Fixture: Width 41", Depth 13.8"
- Large Option Shade: Height 5.05", Width 38"
- Small-Long Option: Length Adjustable From 41", Adjustable To 60"
- Small-Standard Option: Length Adjustable From 29", Adjustable To 37"
- Medium-Long Option: Length Adjustable From 46", Adjustable To 64"
- Medium-Standard Option: Length Adjustable From 35", Adjustable To 42"
- Large-Long Option: Length Adjustable From 49.5", Adjustable To 69.5"
- Large-Standard Option: Length Adjustable From 37.5", Adjustable To 45"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.