Hubbardton Forge, headquartered in Hubbardton, Vermont, hand-forges simple and elegant metal lighting fixtures and accessories, combining ancient hand-forging techniques with environmentally-sound finishing practices.
The Lyra Adjustable Pendant with Glass Options is available with the following:
- Hand-blown glass shade
- Hand-forged wrought iron frame
- Canopy finish is the same as frame finish
- Adjustable stem
- Slope ceiling adaptable
- UL Listed for damp locations
- Made in USA
Finish: Black, Bronze, Burnished Steel, Dark Smoke, Mahogany, Natural Iron
Glass: Opal, Stone
Option: Short, Standard, Long
Lamping: Incandescent, Fluorescent
- Incandescent option utilizes one 100 Watt 120 Volt Type G9 Halogen lamp (included), or one 75 Watt 120 Volt Type G9 Halogen lamp (not included).
- Fluorescent option utilizes one 18 Watt 120 Volt Type GU24 Fluorescent lamp (included).
- Short Option: Length Adjustable From 35.1", Adjustable To 39.2"
- Standard Option: Length Adjustable From 39.8", Adjustable To 43.7"
- Long Option: Length Adjustable From 44.3", Adjustable To 48.1"
- Fixture: Diameter 14.8"
- Shade: Height 3.31", Diameter 12.63"
- Canopy: Diameter 5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.