FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Hubbardton Forge, headquartered in Hubbardton, Vermont, hand-forges simple and elegant metal lighting fixtures and accessories, combining ancient hand-forging techniques with environmentally-sound finishing practices.
The Lyra Adjustable Pendant with Glass Options is available with the following:
- Hand-blown glass shade
- Hand-forged wrought iron frame
- Canopy finish is the same as frame finish
- Adjustable stem
- Slope ceiling adaptable
- UL Listed for damp locations
- Made in USA
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-45)
- UL Listed Damp
- Made In USA
Glass Color: Opal, Stone
Finish: Black, Bronze, Burnished Steel, Dark Smoke, Mahogany, Natural Iron
Stem Length: Short, Standard, Long
Light Option: Fluorescent, Incandescent
- Fluorescent Option: One 18 Watt (1200 Lumens) 120 Volt GU24 Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Halogen Option: One 100 Watt (1700 Lumens) 120 Volt G9 Double Loop Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Short Option Canopy: Diameter 5"
- Short Option Fixture: Height 23.5", Diameter 14.8"
- Short Option Shade: Height 3.31", Diameter 12.63"
- Short Option Suspension: Length Adjustable From 35.1", Adjustable To 39.2"
- Standard Option Canopy: Diameter 5"
- Standard Option Fixture: Height 23.5", Diameter 14.8"
- Standard Option Shade: Height 3.31", Diameter 12.63"
- Standard Option Suspension: Length Adjustable From 39.8", Adjustable To 43.7"
- Long Option Canopy: Diameter 5"
- Long Option Fixture: Height 23.5", Diameter 14.8"
- Long Option Shade: Height 3.31", Diameter 12.63"
- Long Option Suspension: Length Adjustable From 44.3", Adjustable To 48.1"
Manufacturer IDs: view
137475-03-G215, 137475-03-H215, 137475-03L-G215, 137475-03L-H215, 137475-03S-G215, 137475-03S-H215, 137475-05-G215, 137475-05-H215, 137475-05L-G215, 137475-05L-H215, 137475-05S-G215, 137475-05S-H215, 137475-07-G215, 137475-07-H215, 137475-07L-G215, 137475-07L-H215, 137475-07S-G215, 137475-07S-H215, 137475-08-G215, 137475-08-H215, 137475-08L-G215, 137475-08L-H215, 137475-08S-G215, 137475-08S-H215, 137475-10-G215, 137475-10-H215, 137475-10L-G215, 137475-10L-H215, 137475-10S-G215, 137475-10S-H215, 137475-20-G215, 137475-20-H215, 137475-20L-G215, 137475-20L-H215, 137475-20S-G215, 137475-20S-H215, 137475F-03-G215, 137475F-03-H215, 137475F-03L-G215, 137475F-03L-H215, 137475F-03S-G215, 137475F-03S-H215, 137475F-05-G215, 137475F-05-H215, 137475F-05L-G215, 137475F-05L-H215, 137475F-05S-G215, 137475F-05S-H215, 137475F-07-G215, 137475F-07-H215, 137475F-07L-G215, 137475F-07L-H215, 137475F-07S-G215, 137475F-07S-H215, 137475F-08-G215, 137475F-08-H215, 137475F-08L-G215, 137475F-08L-H215, 137475F-08S-G215, 137475F-08S-H215, 137475F-10-G215, 137475F-10-H215, 137475F-10L-G215, 137475F-10L-H215, 137475F-10S-G215, 137475F-10S-H215, 137475F-20-G215, 137475F-20-H215, 137475F-20L-G215, 137475F-20L-H215, 137475F-20S-G215, 137475F-20S-H215
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Minimal and elliptical, the Sonneman Glass Pendants - Grand Oval spotlights simplicity at its most refined. An alluring egg-shaped White Etched Cased glass shade dangles seductively from a Black or Red braided fabric suspension cord, with splashes of shiny Polished ...
Give your living space a dynamic, industrial edge with the Tweed Oversized Pendant by Hammerton Studio. Its classic silhouette features an outer circle of woven steel that either surrounds a seamless Frosted glass shade or exposed lamping depending on preference. ...