Hubbardton Forge, headquartered in Hubbardton, Vermont, hand-forges simple and elegant metal lighting fixtures and accessories, combining ancient hand-forging techniques with environmentally-sound finishing practices.
The Lyra Adjustable Pendant is available with the following:
- Hand-blown glass shade.
- Hand-forged wrought iron frame
- Ceiling canopy.
- Canopy finish is the same as body finish.
- Can be used on sloped ceiling.
- Adjustable stem.
- UL Listed for damp locations.
- Made in USA
Finish: Black, Bronze, Burnished Steel, Dark Smoke, Mahogany, Natural Iron
Glass: Opal, Stone
Option: Short, Standard, Long
- Fluorescent option utilizes one 13 Watt 120 Volt Type GU24 Fluorescent lamp (included). (Fluorescent option ships within 3-4 weeks).
- Incandescent option utilizes one 75 Watt 120 Volt Type G9 Halogen lamp (included).
- Short Option: Length Adjustable From 30.4", Adjustable To 35.9"
- Standard Option: Length Adjustable From 35.9", Adjustable To 41.4"
- Long Option: Length Adjustable From 41.3", Adjustable To 46.9"
- Fixture: Diameter 11.9"
- Shade: Height 2.89", Diameter 9.81"
- Canopy: Diameter 5"
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.