FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Hudson Valley is known for their strong traditional, vintage, reproduction and contemporary lighting. Offering the same attention to detail that was evident during the early twentieth century, Hudson Valley boasts a range of classic finishes and glass selections that will surely satisfy even the most discriminating customer.
The Lydney Pendant is available with the following:
- Material: Metal
- Metal shade with White painted interior
- Round ceiling canopy
- Polished Nickel accents
- 90" cable
- 96" lead wire
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-30)
- UL Listed
- Made In China
Finish: Black Polished Nickel, Gray Polished Nickel, White Polished Nickel
Size: Small, Medium, Large
- Small Option: One 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Medium Option: One 150 Watt (2670 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Large Option: One 150 Watt (2670 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Large Option Canopy Diameter 5.5":
- Large Option Fixture Height 18.25", Diameter 19.5":
- Large Option Maximum Hanging Length Adjustable From 22.5", Adjustable To 127.5":
- Medium Option Canopy Diameter 5.5":
- Medium Option Fixture Height 13.5", Diameter 15.5":
- Medium Option Maximum Hanging Length Adjustable From 20.38", Adjustable To 123":
- Small Option Canopy Diameter 5.5":
- Small Option Fixture Height 10.25", Diameter 12":
- Small Option Maximum Hanging Length Adjustable From 17", Adjustable To 120":
Manufacturer IDs: view
6812-BPN, 6812-GPN, 6812-WPN, 6816-BPN, 6816-GPN, 6816-WPN, 6820-BPN, 6820-GPN, 6820-WPN
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The Elk Lighting Newberry Pendant presents a vintage character with high quality detailing and timeless appeal. The solid cast socket holder is stamped, true to the vintage aesthetic and sentimental charm. The spun metal shade has the classic shape, bring ...
A star is born: The Hudson Valley Lighting Travis Pendant is inspired by the luxe Hollywood Regency style that ruled Tinseltown’s golden age. It features an elegantly (and cinematically) proportioned chandelier, which appears to float within a polished Acrylic Glass ...
Showcasing the pure, refined elegance of blown glass, the Besa Lighting Pinta Pendant is a study in simple sophistication. The Clear hand-blown shade is carefully crafted by a skilled artisan using centuries-old methods. Wide ribs impart visual interest and help ...