Hudson Valley is known for their strong traditional, vintage, reproduction and contemporary lighting. Offering the same attention to detail that was evident during the early twentieth century, Hudson Valley boasts a range of classic finishes and glass selections that will surely satisfy even the most discriminating customer.
The Lydney Pendant is available with the following:
- Material: Metal
- Metal shade with White painted interior
- Round ceiling canopy
- Polished Nickel accents
- 90" cable
- 96" lead wire
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-30)
- UL Listed
- Made In China
Finish: Black Polished Nickel, Gray Polished Nickel, White Polished Nickel
Size: Small, Medium, Large
- Small Option: One 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Medium Option: One 150 Watt (2670 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Large Option: One 150 Watt (2670 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Small Option Canopy: Diameter 5.5"
- Small Option Fixture: Diameter 12", Height 29"
- Small Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 120"
- Medium Option Canopy: Diameter 5.5"
- Medium Option Fixture: Diameter 15.5", Height 32"
- Medium Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 123"
- Large Option Canopy: Diameter 5.5"
- Large Option Fixture: Diameter 19.5", Height 36"
- Large Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 127"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.