The Emerson Luxe Eco Ceiling Fan offers the highest degree of energy efficiency, costing less that a penny per hour to run. The Luxe Eco has a DC motor (EcoMotor) that, in addition to improved efficiency, is much quieter, more reliable and allows for 6-speed control.
Emerson Fan Company headquartered in Saint Louis, Missouri, pairs time-honored craftsmanship with cutting-edge technology to create quiet, high-quality ceiling fans that enhance interior and exterior.
The Luxe Eco Ceiling Fan is available with the following:
- Includes 5 custom veneer blades; round ceiling canopy; 4.5" downrod
- Integrated light with Opal Matte glass shade and removeable light cap
- Includes 6-Speed Wall Control with Receiver
- 54" blade diameter
- 18 degree blade pitch
- Airflow = 6974 cfm | Electricity: 63 watts (excludes lights) | Airflow Efficiency: 210 cu ft/min/watt
- 6 forward speeds
- 26 degree sloped ceiling adaptable
- UL Listed Dry (indoors)
- Limited lifetime motor warranty
- Ships to Canada
Fan Body Finish:
Oil Rubbed Bronze
Fan Blade Finish:
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 15.8"
- Downrod: Length 4.5"
- Fan Body: Width 9.6"
- Blade: Diameter 54"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...