The stepped form of the Tom Dixon Lustre Square Pendant is the ideal way to show off the unique iridescence of the Lustre glaze. Made with a proprietary blend of minerals and precious metals, this glaze gives the stoneware shade a decidedly metallic aspect. Made in The Netherlands as part of the Lustre stoneware collection. PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS AN OPEN BOX RETURN ITEM. PRODUCT IS IN NEW CONDITION. ALL OPEN BOX SALES ARE FINAL. QUANTITIES LIMITED TO STOCK ON HAND.
Tom Dixon has a vast commitment to design creativity and a mission to redefine how products are made and sold. The Tom Dixon lighting and furniture collections reflect all of his cutting-edge design and manufacturing innovations, from the product's shape and form to the raw materials and production processes used.
The Lustre Square Pendant (Iridescent/Black) - OPEN BOX RETURN is available with the following:
- Iridescent glaze stoneware shade
- Black finish
- Round ceiling canopy
- 98" Black fabric suspension cable
- UL Listed
- Made in The Netherlands
- Fixture: Height 5.5", Width 5.5"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 103.5"
- Cable: Length 98"
- Canopy: Diameter 4.9"
- The handmade process used to make Lustre pendants results in a totally unique and unrepeatable finish for each individual object. No two shades look the same because the glaze fixes to the stoneware in an unpredictable way. This produces a wide spectrum of color across each light, ranging from a pale lime to a deep bottle green.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...