The Tom Dixon Lustre Round Pendant may look like metal but is, in fact, made out of stoneware. The unique, one-of-a-kind look comes from the application of a top secret glaze containing minerals and precious metals. The resulting iridescent sheen is evocative of peacock feathers or oil slicks on water. Part of the Lustre stoneware collection. PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS AN OPEN BOX RETURN ITEM. PRODUCT IS IN NEW CONDITION. ALL OPEN BOX SALES ARE FINAL. QUANTITIES LIMITED TO STOCK ON HAND.
Tom Dixon has a vast commitment to design creativity and a mission to redefine how products are made and sold. The Tom Dixon lighting and furniture collections reflect all of his cutting-edge design and manufacturing innovations, from the product's shape and form to the raw materials and production processes used.
The Lustre Round Pendant (Iridescent/Black) - OPEN BOX RETURN is available with the following:
- Iridescent glaze stoneware shade
- Black finish
- Ceiling canopy
- 98" Black fabric suspension cable
- Made in The Netherlands
- Fixture: Height 5", Diameter 4"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 103"
- Cable: Length 98"
- Canopy: Diameter 4.9"
- The handmade process used to make Lustre pendants results in a totally unique and unrepeatable finish for each individual object. No two shades look the same because the glaze fixes to the stoneware in an unpredictable way. This produces a wide spectrum of color across each light, ranging from a pale lime to a deep bottle green.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...