The Tom Dixon Lustre Round Pendant may look like metal but is, in fact, made out of stoneware. The unique, one-of-a-kind look comes from the application of a top secret glaze containing minerals and precious metals. The resulting iridescent sheen is evocative of peacock feathers or oil slicks on water. Part of the Lustre stoneware collection.
Tom Dixon has a vast commitment to design creativity and a mission to redefine how products are made and sold. The Tom Dixon lighting and furniture collections reflect all of his cutting-edge design and manufacturing innovations, from the product's shape and form to the raw materials and production processes used.
The Lustre Round Pendant is available with the following:
- Stoneware shade with iridescent glaze
- Metal supports
- Black finish
- 98" Black fabric suspension cable
- Made in The Netherlands
- Fixture: Height 5", Diameter 4"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 103"
- Cable: Length 98"
- Canopy: Diameter 4.9"
- The handmade process used to make Lustre pendants results in a totally unique and unrepeatable finish for each individual object. No two shades look the same because the glaze fixes to the stoneware in an unpredictable way. This produces a wide spectrum of color across each light, ranging from a pale lime to a deep bottle green.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...