FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Since 1959, Artemide has created a wide array of modern table lamps, floor lamps, wall sconces and suspensions. Technologically advanced, and with styles ranging from clean and refined to sculptural and avant garde, many Artemide designs--especially the Tolomeo and Tizio--have become icons of contemporary lighting design.
The Lunex 15 Ceiling/Wall Light is available with the following:
- Designed by Guy Burr, Peclar Nalbandian
- Finish: White Opal
- Material: Hand-blown glass shade
- White powder-coated mounting plate
- Dimmable LED version is dimmable 2-wire (not included)
- Can be installed on the wall or ceiling
- ADA compliant
- UL Listed
- Warranty: 5 years
- Made In USA
Light Option: 26W Fluorescent, 42W Fluorescent, E26 Medium Base, LED Dimmable, LED Non-Dimmable
- Fluorescent Option: One 26 Watt (1825 Lumens) 120 Volt/277 Volt G24q-3 4-Pin Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Fluorescent Option: One 42 Watt (3200 Lumens) 120 Volt/277 Volt GX24q-4 4-Pin Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Halogen Option: One 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- LED Dimmable Option: 13 Watt (500 Lumens) 120 Volt/277 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 80 Color Temp: 3000K Lifespan: 36000 hours
- LED Non-Dimmable Option: 13 Watt (500 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 80 Color Temp: 3000K Lifespan: 36000 hours
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Fixture Height 4", Diameter 14.5":
Manufacturer IDs: view
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Designed by Luciano Balestrini and Paola Longhi, the Luceplan Trama Ceiling/Wall Light features a highly distinctive silk-screened polycarbonate shade that, as a result of the surface patterning, acts as more of a light enhancer than diffuser. The magnetically hinged fixture ...
The Justice Design Alabaster Rocks! Clips Round Ceiling/Wall Light employs simple lines to show off its rich tones and textures. The metal clips provide unobtrusive support while providing their own stylish accent, letting the texture and warmth of the translucent ...
Features a perforated roll-formed steel banding on its White acrylic shade. The energy efficient Philips Forecast Lighting Perf Ceiling/Wall Light has a clean-lined, subtle profile that will blend well into many settings, both residential and commercial. Extends 4" from the ...