The Artemide Lunex 15 Ceiling/Wall Light creates an alluring aura with its full moon-like form and ethereal glow. The Lunex 15 Ceiling/Wall Light was designed by Michele De Lucchi with a hand-blown opaline glass shade with a clear edge. It can be mounted on the ceiling or wall and comes in a variety of lamping options.
Since 1959, Artemide has created a wide array of modern table lamps, floor lamps, wall sconces and suspensions. Technologically advanced, and with styles ranging from clean and refined to sculptural and avant garde, many Artemide designs--especially the Tolomeo and Tizio--have become icons of contemporary lighting design.
The Lunex 15 Ceiling/Wall Light is available with the following:
- Hand-blown White Opaline glass shade
- White powder-coated mounting plate
- ADA Compliant
- UL Listed
- Made in USA
- Designed by Michele De Lucchi
- Incandescent option utilizes one 75 Watt 120 Volt A19 Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- 26 Watt Fluorescent option utilizes one 26 Watt 120 Volt G24q-3 T4 Fluorescent lamp (not included).
- 21 Watt Fluorescent option utilizes one 21 Watt 120 Volt GR10q-4 T4/2D Fluorescent lamp (not included).
- Fixture: Diameter 15", Depth 4"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...