The Hinkley Lighting Luna Flushmount fits right in with contemporary architectural styles, its solid aluminum construction and bottom glass diffuser offering bright downward illumination without unnecessary frills. Available in several lamping options (including energy efficient fluorescent and LED).
Cleveland-based Hinkley Lighting is driven by a passion to combine design and function to create exceptional lighting solutions. Family-owned Hinkley began as a traditional lantern company in 1922, and, still today, they produce top quality outdoor lighting. Hinkley Lighting has also expanded to include a full range of interior lighting solutions, including chandeliers, sconces, pendants and vanity lights.
The Luna Flushmount is available with the following:
- Cylindrical Etched glass lens
- Extruded aluminum construction
- Round ceiling canopy
- Fluorescent and LED options are energy efficient
- LED Color Temperature: 3000K
- LED CRI: 70
- LED Lumens: 250
- UL Listed
- Incandescent option utilizes one 75 Watt 120 Volt A19 E26 Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included)
- LED option utilizes two 2.4 Watt 120 Volt LEDs; 4.8 Watts total (included).
- Fluorescent option utilizes one 18 Watt 120 Volt Coil GU24 Fluorescent lamp (included)
- Fixture: Height 7.25, Diameter 8
- Canopy: Diameter 8
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...