In 1961, Fabbian was established in Treviso, Italy, to create quality modern lighting for homes and businesses. Since then, their embrace of advanced manufacturing technology, high production standards and, especially, the innovative designs of a large international team of designers have garnered Fabbian worldwide recognition.
The Lumi-Mochi Round Multi-Light Pendant is available with the following:
- White Satin shaded blown glass shades
- Round White powder coated steel and aluminum canopy
- 118.68" field-adjustable suspension cables
- ETL Listed
- Design by Alberto Saggia and Valerio Sommella
- 30 Light option utilizes thirty 20 Watt 120 Volt T4 G9 Base Halogen lamps (included).
- 13 Light option utilizes thirteen 20 Watt 120 Volt T4 G9 Base Halogen lamps (included).
- Canopy - 13-Light Option: Height 1.38"
- Canopy - 30-Light Option: Height 1.38"
- Canopy - 13-Light Option: Diameter 15.68"
- Canopy - 30-Light Option: Diameter 23.56"
- Cables - Each: Length 118.68"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 123.37"
- Shade: Diameter 4.69"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.