FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
In 1961, Fabbian was established in Treviso, Italy, to create quality modern lighting for homes and businesses. Since then, their embrace of advanced manufacturing technology, high production standards and, especially, the innovative designs of a large international team of designers have garnered Fabbian worldwide recognition.
The Lumi - Mycena Wall/Ceiling Light is available with the following:
- Designed by Alberto Saggia, Valerio Sommella
- Finish: White
- Material: Metal
- Shade Material: Blown Glass
- White blown glass shade
- Mount made of polyester reinforced with fiberglass
- Designed by A. Saggia and V. Sommella
- UL Listed
- Made In Italy
Size: Small, Medium, Large
- Small Option: One 13 Watt (900 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Medium Option: One 18 Watt (1120 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Large Option: One 18 Watt (1120 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Small Option Fixture: Height 12.63", Depth 4.75", Diameter 12.63"
- Small Option Plate: Height 0.82", Diameter 7"
- Medium Option Fixture: Height 15", Depth 5.94", Diameter 14.19"
- Medium Option Plate: Height 0.82", Diameter 7"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 16.94", Depth 7.5", Diameter 18.13"
- Large Option Plate: Height 0.82", Diameter 7"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The Ai Lati Quadris Wall/Ceiling Light casts an illuminative chill over interior spaces. Highlighted by a sleekly sculpted block of blown triplex Opal glass, the square profile is visually enhanced by its curved lines, with a subtle hollow scooped out ...
The Ai Lati Rialto Rectangular Wall/Ceiling Light offers a simple geometric silhouette in blown triple Opal glass, elegantly enhanced with a Satin finish. Equally employable on either wall or ceiling, the use of a White varnished metal mount maintains the ...
Inspired by 1960's optical art, the Foscarini Nuage Wall/Ceiling Light is a modular melange of graphic grilles. Arrestingly architectural, Nuage's organic overlaps create a fascinating three dimensional dynamic. The mesmerizing mix of light and stacked lines meld into an amalgamation ...