The Fabbian Lumi - Mochi Pendant is as soft and sweet looking as the Japanese dessert of the same name. Inspired by the eternal contemporary glowing orb, the Lumi - Mochi has a more organic shape, made out of blown White glass. Designed by Alberto Saggia and Valerio Sommella. Available in four sizes.
In 1961, Fabbian was established in Treviso, Italy, to create quality modern lighting for homes and businesses. Since then, their embrace of advanced manufacturing technology, high production standards and, especially, the innovative designs of a large international team of designers have garnered Fabbian worldwide recognition.
The Lumi - Mochi Pendant is available with the following:
- White satinized blown glass shade
- Metal supports
- White finish
- Round ceiling canopy
- Field-cuttable suspension cable
- UL Listed
- Designed by A. Saggia and V. Sommella
- Large option utilizes one 32 Watt 120 Volt E26 Base Fluorescent lamp (not included).
- Extra Large option utilizes one 32 Watt 120 Volt E26 Base Fluorescent lamp (not included).
- Small option utilizes one 60 Watt 120 Volt Type G9 Halogen lamp (not included).
- Medium option utilizes one 32 Watt 120 Volt E26 Base Fluorescent lamp (not included).
- Small Option: Diameter 7.88"
- Small Shade: Height 6.75"
- Medium Option: Diameter 11.81", Length Adjustable From 15.75", Adjustable To 78.75"
- Medium Shade: Height 9.88"
- Large Option: Diameter 15", Length Adjustable From 19.69", Adjustable To 15"
- Large Shade: Height 12.63"
- Extra Large Option: Diameter 17.75"
- Canopy: Height .69", Diameter 4.88"
- Extra Large Shade: Height 15"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...