In 1961, Fabbian was established in Treviso, Italy, to create quality modern lighting for homes and businesses. Since then, their embrace of advanced manufacturing technology, high production standards and, especially, the innovative designs of a large international team of designers have garnered Fabbian worldwide recognition.
The Lumi - Mochi Pendant is available with the following:
- White satinized blown glass shade
- Metal supports
- White finish
- Round ceiling canopy
- Field-cuttable suspension cable
- UL Listed
- Designed by A. Saggia and V. Sommella
Size: Small, Medium, Large, Extra Large
- Small option utilizes one 60 Watt 120 Volt Type G9 Halogen lamp (not included).
- Medium option utilizes one 32 Watt 120 Volt E26 Base Fluorescent lamp (not included).
- Large option utilizes one 32 Watt 120 Volt E26 Base Fluorescent lamp (not included).
- Extra Large option utilizes one 32 Watt 120 Volt E26 Base Fluorescent lamp (not included).
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Small Option Fixture: Diameter 7.88"
- Small Option Shade: Height 6.75"
- Medium Option Fixture: Diameter 11.81", Length Adjustable From 15.75", Adjustable To 78.75"
- Medium Option Shade: Height 9.88"
- Large Option Fixture: Diameter 15", Length Adjustable From 19.69", Adjustable To 15"
- Large Option Shade: Height 12.63"
- Extra Large Option Fixture: Diameter 17.75"
- Canopy: Height 0.69", Diameter 4.88"
- Extra Large Shade: Height 15"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.