FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
In 1961, Fabbian was established in Treviso, Italy, to create quality modern lighting for homes and businesses. Since then, their embrace of advanced manufacturing technology, high production standards and, especially, the innovative designs of a large international team of designers have garnered Fabbian worldwide recognition.
The Lumi - Mochi Pendant is available with the following:
- Designed by Alberto Saggia, Valerio Sommella
- Finish: White
- Material: Metal
- Shade Material: Blown Glass
- White satinized blown glass shade
- Metal supports
- White finish
- Round ceiling canopy
- Field-cuttable suspension cable
- Designed by A. Saggia and V. Sommella
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-30)
- UL Listed
- Made In Italy
Size: Small, Medium, Large, Extra Large
- Small Option: One 60 Watt (820 Lumens) 120 Volt G9 Double Loop Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Medium Option: One 32 Watt (2000 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Large Option: One 32 Watt (2000 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Extra Large Option: One 32 Watt (2000 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Small Option Canopy: Height 0.69", Diameter 4.88"
- Small Option Fixture: Height 6.75", Diameter 7.88"
- Small Option Suspension: Length Adjustable From 15.75", Adjustable To 78.75"
- Medium Option Canopy: Height 0.69", Diameter 4.88"
- Medium Option Fixture: Height 9.88", Diameter 11.81"
- Medium Option Suspension: Length Adjustable From 15.75", Adjustable To 78.75"
- Large Option Canopy: Height 0.69", Diameter 4.88"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 12.63", Diameter 15"
- Large Option Suspension: Length Adjustable From 15.75", Adjustable To 78.75"
- Extra Large Option Canopy: Height 0.69", Diameter 4.88"
- Extra Large Option Fixture: Height 15", Diameter 17.75"
- Extra Large Option Suspension: Length Adjustable From 15.75", Adjustable To 78.75"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The Lee Broom Chamber Large Pendant revamps the relevance of marble—a material long regarded as a symbol of status and refinement since antiquity. Sourced from Italy, the Carrara marble diffuser references the historical prestige and sits within a lead crystal ...
The Ingo Maurer One New Flame Pendant reimagines modern-day candlelight. A slim circuit board takes the place of a traditional wax taper, while two synchronized displays of dimmable LED light replace the wick. The displays house 128 LED light points, ...
Echoing the voluptuous contours and textural consistency of Japanese rice paper lanterns, the Foscarini Rituals 1 Pendant gracefully replicates those time-tested artisanal qualities using hand-blown glass. The striated horizontal ridges are the result of a special grinding process, and a ...