Justice Design Group offers a wide array of lighting solutions for residential and commercial settings. Create a mood, complement a theme, or add the perfect accent with a JDG decorative lighting fixture.
The LumenAria Montana 12-Light Chandelier is available with the following:
- 12 square faux alabaster resin shades
- Metal frame
- Square ceiling canopy
- 72" chain
- 120" wire
- UL Listed for damp locations
Shade Color: Square with Broken Rim, Square with Flat Rim
Finish: Brushed Nickel, Dark Bronze, Matte Black
Size: Short, Tall
- Twelve 60 Watt 120 Volt Type B-13 Incandescent lamps (not included), or twelve 13 Watt 120 Volt Type GU24 Compact Fluorescent lamps (not included).
- Short Option Fixture: Height 24"
- Tall Option Fixture: Height 34"
- Short Option Fixture: Width 29"
- Tall Option Fixture: Width 29"
- Short Option Fixture: Length 29"
- Tall Option Fixture: Length 29"
- Tall Option Suspension: Overall Length Adjustable To 106"
- Short Option Suspension: Overall Length Adjustable To 96"
- Ceiling Canopy: Height 0.75", Width 5", Length 5"
- Chain: Length 72"
How many lumens do I need?
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.