Justice Design Group offers a wide array of lighting solutions for residential and commercial settings. Create a mood, complement a theme, or add the perfect accent with a JDG decorative lighting fixture.
The LumenAria Dakota Linear Suspension is available with the following:
- Material: Metal
- Shade Material: Faux Alabaster Resin
- Cylinder-shaped shades
- Rectangular ceiling canopy
- Two 72 in. chains
- One 120 in. wire
- Approximate fixture weight: 40 lbs.
- UL Listed Damp
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- Made In USA
Shape: Broken Rim, Flat Rim
Finish: Brushed Nickel, Matte Black, Dark Bronze
Number of Lights: 4, 7
- Four 60 Watt (640 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Seven 60 Watt (640 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- 4 Light Option Canopy: Width 17", Height 0.75", Depth 5"
- 4 Light Option Chain: Length 72"
- 4 Light Option Fixture: Width 27", Height 20", Depth 5", Weight 40 Lbs.
- 4 Light Option Wire: Length 120"
- 7 Light Option Canopy: Width 23", Height 0.75", Depth 5"
- 7 Light Option Chain: Length 72"
- 7 Light Option Fixture: Width 45", Height 22", Depth 5", Weight 40 Lbs.
- 7 Light Option Wire: Length 120"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The Justice Design CandleAria Dakota Double Bar Linear Suspension is a little masterpiece with 14 lamps that will transform your dining room into a showplace. The CandleAria Dakota Double Bar Linear Suspension features Faux candle shades and is suitable for ...
The Justice Design LumenAria Dakota 9 Light Chandelier beautifully reveals the classy taste of the owner as its refined design and ethereal luminance spread a magical aura all around. The LumenAria Dakota 9 Light Chandelier features faux alabaster shades and ...
A graceful, arched silhouette. Translucent Faux Alabaster Resin shades, handcrafted with unique colorations and veining for a natural, one-of-a kind effect. The customizable Justice Design Lumenaria Archway 4-Downlight Linear Suspension is available with shade silhouettes ranging from flared squares to ...