FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Interfold, founded by Roland Simmons and headquartered in Wyoming, designs and manufactures contemporary lighting with parchment shades. Interfold's lighting products unite corrugated parchment shades with sculptural forms for floor, table and pendant lamps.
The Lumalight 60 Series Floor Lamp is available with the following:
- Designed by Roland Simmons
- Material: Parchment shade with White PVC caps
- Functional Zipper for easy assembly
- Each fixture is stamped with Roland Simmons' signature
- Not ETL/UL Listed
- Made In USA
Shade Color: Canary Yellow, Flame Red, Natural White, Old Gold, Stone Beige
Size: 60 inch, 76 inch, 90 inch
- 36 inch Option: One 40 Watt (130 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Included)
- 60 inch Option: Two 40 Watt (130 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Included)
- 76 inch Option: Three 40 Watt (130 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Included)
- 90 inch Option: Three 40 Watt (130 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- 60 inch Option Fixture: Height 60", Diameter 14"
- 76 inch Option Fixture: Height 76", Diameter 14"
- 90 inch Option Fixture: Height 90", Diameter 14"
Ratings: Based on 4 reviews, this product is rated 4.8 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
With simple geometry, stripped of all formal digressions and reduced to its basics, the Artemide Ilio Floor Lamp draws attention through saturated color, available in 7 variations. A mono-material aluminium cylinder supports a 39W LED optical engine on the top, ...
Overtly architectural. The Hubbardton Forge Reach Floor Lamp features an angled base that calls to mind the flying buttresses of a gothic cathedral. Such high drama is tempered by the slim wrought iron, spare detailing and skewed conical shade, bringing ...
The Artemide Cadmo LED Floor Lamp adds character and height to contemporary spaces. Measuring over 5 feet tall, the distinctive, eye-catching hourglass figure adds a slightly feminine aspect to its aluminum body without minimizing its strong stance. Boasts an on/off ...