First conceived in 1994 by Italian designer Roberto Ziliani, Slamp lighting has garnered world recognition as being at the top of a very short list of innovative and envelope-pushing lighting companies. Continually existing and resisting, Slamp, with their resounding mantra, "From Italy to Eternity," sets the stage for their newest and most avant-garde collections yet.
The Lui' Suspension is available with the following:
- Opalflex and Cristalflex material
- Chrome finish
- Ceiling canopy
- Suspension cable
- Designed by Adriano Rachele
Color: Blue, Gold, Purple
- One 24 Watt 120 Volt Type E27 Fluorescent lamp (included).
- Fixture: Height 13.8", Diameter 15.7"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 82.7"
Manufacturer IDs: view
LUI78SOS0000B, LUI78SOS0000H, LUI78SOS0000OF
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.