Influenced by Bauhaus principles of "form follows function" design, German company Holtkoetter is dedicated to providing highly sophisticated yet streamlined lighting with both strong engineering and a smooth, modern aesthetic. Holtkoetter lighting fixtures have been assembled for U.S. market in St. Paul, Minnesota since 1983.
The Ludwig Wall Sconce No. 5580/1 is available with the following:
- Glass shade
- Metal support
- Rectangular wall plate
- Low voltage transformer
- Light output equivalent to about one 100 Watt incandescent lamp
- Made in Germany; assembled in the USA
- UL Listed
Color: Etched Snow Ellipse, Etched Zebra Ellipse, Kreide Swirl, Krystall Ellipse, Krystall Round, Krystall Square, Morning Star, Satin White, Satin White-Large, Sunset, Toronado, Zebra
Finish: Chrome, Hand-Brushed Old Bronze
- One 50 Watt 12 Volt GY6.35 Type IRC Low Voltage Halostar lamp (included).
- Fixture: Height 7", Width 5.5"
- Care Instructions: Use only a soft, dry cloth to clean. If necessary, a slightly damp, soft cloth can be used to spot clean. Do not use common household cleaners on lamps or fixtures, as the lacquer on the outside of the brass may be damaged as a result.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.