Influenced by Bauhaus principles of "form follows function" design, German company Holtkoetter is dedicated to providing highly sophisticated yet streamlined lighting with both strong engineering and a smooth, modern aesthetic. Holtkoetter lighting fixtures have been assembled for U.S. market in St. Paul, Minnesota since 1983.
The Ludwig 3-Light Vanity No. 5583/3 is available with the following:
- 3 glass shades
- Metal frame
- Rectangular wall plate
- Low voltage transformer
- Can be mounted as an uplight or downlight
- Light output equivalent to about one 75 Watt incandescent lamp
- Made in Germany; assembled in the USA
- UL Listed
Color: Etched Snow Ellipse, Etched Zebra Ellipse, Kreide Swirl, Krystall Ellipse, Krystall Round, Krystall Square, Morning Star, Satin White, Satin White-Large, Sunset, Toronado, Zebra
Finish: Brushed Brass, Chrome, Hand-Brushed Old Bronze, Satin Nickel
- Three 35 Watt 12 Volt GY6.35 Type IRC Low Voltage Halostar lamps (included).
- Fixture: Width 24"
- Wall Plate: Height 5.5", Depth 4.75"
- Care Instructions: Use only a soft, dry cloth to clean. If necessary, a slightly damp, soft cloth can be used to spot clean. Do not use common household cleaners on lamps or fixtures, as the lacquer on the outside of the brass may be damaged as a result.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.