For more than 40 years Ingo Maurer has created somewhat irreverent and thought-provoking designs in a method that is more exo-modern than contemporary. These experimentalist collections enliven fashion runways, monuments and private homes, giving Ingo Maurer lighting a name that resounds in the minds of the design-forward.
The Lucetto Pendant is available with the following:
- Designed by Bernhard Dessecker, Ingo Maurer
- Heat-resistant plastic shade
- Glass socket head
- Round, transparent ceiling canopy with US adaptor plate
- 61" adjustable cable
- Adjustable height with pulley and ring
- Made in Germany
- Designed by Bernhard Dessecker and Ingo Maurer, 1995
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-30)
- Not UL/ETL Listed
- Made In Germany
- Cable: Length 61"
- Canopy: Diameter 5.1"
- Fixture: Width 11", Height 8.3"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 69.3"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.