FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
WAC Lighting, founded in 1984, has developed a strong reputation for high quality decorative and task lighting. Based in Garden City, New York, WAC Lighting is a leading manufacturer of low voltage, line voltage and LED lighting, including track systems, transformers, lamps, cabinet lighting and recessed downlights.
The Low Voltage Bendable 204 LED Track Head is available with the following:
- Material: Diecast Aluminum
- Flexible cable arm for easy aiming
- Easily relamped without the use of tools
- Polycarbonate transformer case and track adapter
- Integral electronic transformer
- Dimmable to 10% with an ELV dimmer (sold separately)
- Dimmable when used with Electronic low voltage (ELV) Dimmer dimmers(not included)
- UL Listed
- Warranty: 5 Years Functional, 2 Years Finish
- Made In China
Finish: Black, Brushed Nickel, White
Option: H-Track, J-Track, L-Track
- 8 Watt (450 Lumens) 12 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 85 Color Temp: 3000K Lifespan: 25000 hours
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- H Option Maximum Hanging Length 25.81":
- H Option Shade Depth 2.63", Diameter 2":
- J Option Maximum Hanging Length 25.81":
- J Option Shade Depth 2.63", Diameter 2":
- L Option Maximum Hanging Length 25.81":
- L Option Shade Depth 2.63", Diameter 2":
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.