FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
For more than 40 years, Illinois-based LBL Lighting has created innovative lighting fixtures based on the principles of beauty, originality and quality. Such values remain evident in their current line of fixtures, which feature distinctive elements like organic art glass, solid construction and the latest low voltage and LED lighting technology.
The Louver Horizontal LED Brick Light is available with the following:
- Designed in 2016
- Material: Die-Cast Metal
- Small, sleek form for compact aesthetic appeal
- Dimmable with low-voltage electronic dimmer (ELV)
- Includes metal housing
- May be used indoor/outdoors
- Installs into brick/poured concrete
- Turtle Light Option: FCA compliant
- Turtle Light Option: Operates at wavelengths that do not attract sea turtles
- ADA compliant
- ETL Listed Wet
- Warranty: 5 year
- Made In China
Finish: Antique Bronze, Satin Nickel, White
Light Option: Turtle Light Friendly, Standard
Voltage: 120 Volt, 277 Volt
- Turtle Light Friendly Option: 5 Watt (300 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED
- Turtle Light Friendly Option: 5 Watt (300 Lumens) 277 Volt Integrated LED
- Standard Option: 5 Watt (300 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 90 Color Temp: 3000K
- Standard Option: 5 Watt (300 Lumens) 277 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 90 Color Temp: 3000K
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- 120 Volt Option Faceplate Width 8.5", Height 3.3", Depth 0.5":
- 120 Volt Option Housing Width 8.3", Height 3", Depth 3.1":
- 277 Volt Option Faceplate Width 8.5", Height 3.3", Depth 0.5":
- 277 Volt Option Housing Width 8.3", Height 3", Depth 3.1":
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Ultimate control in the palm of your hand. The WAC Lighting Landscape Lighting Color Changing LED 3 In. Inground Light offers its users color and brightness control straight through their Apple device. Using the ilumenight mobile app, adjust color temperature ...
The ET2 Alumilux AL Archway LED Pathway Light is as simply designed as the oversized staple it resembles. Consisting of a slim band of aluminum, an energy efficient LED is housed at the top, throwing a gentle wash of light ...
The Artemide Logico Outdoor LED Garden Light creates a lot of light to safely guide pedestrians, featuring a black aluminum structure with radial light. The light screen is highly transparent, displaying the internal reflectors which are made from metallized polycarbonate. ...