Flos was first established in 1962 in Merano, Italy, to produce high quality modern lighting. This Italian lighting company continues to do so to this day by collaborating with talented international designers and researching the latest lighting technologies and materials. Resulting Flos lighting fixtures are daring and provocative, yet uphold the fundamental principles of good design.
The Lounge Gun Floor Lamp is available with the following:
- Matte Black plasticized paper shade with a Gold silkscreened interior; or White plasticized paper shade with a Silver silkscreened interior
- Die-cast aluminum base with an overmolded polymer coating and high gloss 18K gold-plated or chrome finish
- Black fabric-covered power cord
- In-line on/off switch and full-range dimmer
- Happiness is a hot gun inscribed on lamp base"
- Not UL/ETL Listed
- Made in Italy
- Designed by Philippe Starck, 2005
Finish: Chrome with White, Polished Gold with Black
- One 240 Watt 120 Volt Incandescent lamp (included).
- Fixture: Height 66.7"
- Shade: Height 16.7", Diameter 22"
- Base: Diameter 17"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.