Hard wearing and easy to clean, the Chilewich Lounge Floormat features a unique abstract design that whispers of midcentury modern fashion. Choose between muted color options to tie a room together. Microban antimicrobial protected; Greenguard certified.
For over a decade, New York based designer Sandy Chilewich has been creating original and innovative vinyl products for the home. Her woven, tufted, molded and spun textiles are available in a range of vibrant and neutral hues that have become synonymous with the Chilewich brand name.
The Lounge Floormat is available with the following:
- Made of plynyl
- Hard wearing and easy to clean
- Contains Microban antimicrobial protection
- Greenguard certified (protects human health and quality of life through reduced chemical exposure and improved air quality)
- Vacuum or mop face of mat to clean; air dry
- Best suited on dry surfaces
- Made in USA
- Designed by Sandy Chilewich
Black and White,
55 in. x 72 in.,
71 in. x 95 in.
- 55 in. x 72 in. Option: Width 55"
- 71 in. x 95 in. Option: Width 71"
- 55 in. x 72 in. Option: Length 72"
- 71 in. x 95 in. Option: Length 95"
- Chilewich's Green Practices: In addition to being modern, durable and easy-to-clean, Chilewich textiles are made with eco-friendly materials and "green" processes. During production, the least amount of energy possible is used, and finished textiles are cleaned only with water and bio-degradable detergents. Chilewich flooring includes backing made with post-industrial content, and is certified by the Carpet and Rug Institute's Green Label Plus program, signifying that it meets or exceeds the industry's standards for VOC emissions.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...