The Hubbardton Forge Lotus Table Lamp brings a tranquil, organic element to modern interiors. The lamp body replicates the wide petal pattern of a lotus flower with fluidly curving folds of hand-forged wrought iron (which also results in a sturdy triangular base). Available in a variety of finishes, shade fabrics and either incandescent or fluorescent lamping.
Hubbardton Forge, headquartered in Hubbardton, Vermont, hand-forges simple and elegant metal lighting fixtures and accessories, combining ancient hand-forging techniques with environmentally-sound finishing practices.
The Lotus Table Lamp is available with the following:
- Drum-shaped fabric shade
- Hand-forged wrought iron base
- Inline high/low dimmer switch
- UL Listed
- Made in USA
- Incandescent option utlizes one 100 Watt 120 Volt Type A19 Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Fluorescent option utilizes one 14 Watt 120 Volt Medium Base Compact Fluorescent lamp (included).
- Fixture: Height 18.3", Diameter 12.2"
- Shade: Diameter 12"
- Base: Width 3", Depth 3"
- This item is hand-forged by master artisans and includes hand-blown glass. As a result, variations in finish appearance and small blemishes, bubbles, and variations in the color of the glass are a normal and desired result of handcrafted processes.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...