Loll Designs creates "outdoor furniture for the modern lollygagger." Founded in 2003, Loll specializes in the use of recycled materials (primarily plastic milk jugs) to create their long-lasting, low-maintenance and, of course, super-stylish outdoor chairs, tables, benches and other outdoor furnishings. All Loll products are designed and made in Duluth, Minnesota.
The Lotus Ottoman is available with the following:
- Made of 100% recycled and recyclable high-density polyethylene (HDPE)
- Recycled material is sourced primarily from single use milk jug containers
- Stainless steel fasteners and brass inserts
- Suitable for outdoor use
- Includes a UV stabilizer to improve color durability
- Ships flat packed; assembly required
- Milk Jug count: 120
- Made In USA
Color: Apple Red, Black, Charcoal Grey, Chocolate Brown, Cloud White, Evergreen, Leaf Green, Sand, Sky Blue, Sunset Orange
- Item Width 18", Height 12.25", Depth 20.75":
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The perfect piece to complete your furnishing puzzle, the Fatboy First Avenue Parc Ottoman features a funky puff embroidered design and a soft yet solid polystyrene foam stuffing. Place several together to create a large seating island and break up ...
The Vitra Freeform Ottoman was designed by Isamu Noguchi to give feet a cool, curvaceous place to rest. The large kidney-shaped ottoman complements the organic, flowing lines of the Freeform Sofa, and completes the sculptural effect (like flat, rounded stones ...