Loll Designs creates "outdoor furniture for the modern lollygagger." Founded in 2003, Loll specializes in the use of recycled materials (primarily plastic milk jugs) to create their long-lasting, low-maintenance and, of course, super-stylish outdoor chairs, tables, benches and other outdoor furnishings. All Loll products are designed and made in Duluth, Minnesota.
The Lotus Chair is available with the following:
- Made of 100% recycled and recyclable high-density polyethylene (HDPE)
- Recycled material is sourced primarily from single use milk jug containers
- Stainless steel fasteners and brass inserts
- Suitable for outdoor use
- Includes a UV stabilizer to improve color durability
- Ships flat packed; assembly required
- Milk Jug count: 344
- Made In USA
Color: Apple Red, Black, Charcoal Grey, Chocolate Brown, Cloud White, Evergreen, Leaf Green, Sand, Sky Blue, Sunset Orange
- Item Width 20", Height 30.25", Depth 28":
- Seat Height 15.75", Depth 17.25":
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The light and airy way to lounge outdoors. The Fermob Alize Adjustable Stacking Armchair pairs translucent yet strong Outdoor Technical Fabric (OTF) with a similarly lightweight and durable aluminum frame. Adjust the back as needed for superior comfort by the ...
In 1943, Ralph Rapson originally conceived his Cave Chair as plywood with a cushion, inspired by his architectural design for the earth-excavated Cave House. Neither project was built. But today, that over-sized, futuristic, comfortable and fun chair is reimagined entirely ...