FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Tradition made contemporary. That is how Nanimarquina approaches the production and design of each of their distinctive, award-winning area rugs. Nanimarquina rugs range from natural and understated to modern and dazzlingly vibrant. No matter how avant garde the designs (or innovative the materials used to make them), all Nanimarquina rugs are made using time-tested methods and tools of hand-crafting.
The Losanges Rug is available with the following:
- Designed by Ronan & Erwan Bouroullec
- Awards: Elle Decoration International Design Award (2012)
- Material: 100% Afghan wool
- Rug Construction: Hand Woven
- Made In India
Colorway: Losanges, Losanges II, Losanges III
Size: 5 ft 5 in x 8 ft, 7 ft 7 in x 9 ft 10 in, 9 ft 6 in x 13 ft 5 in
- 5 ft 5 in x 8 ft Option Item Length 96", Width 65":
- 7 ft 7 in x 9 ft 10 in Option Item Length 118", Width 91":
- 9 ft 6 in x 13 ft 5 in Option Item Length 161", Width 114":
- Vacuum rug regularly. Clean any spills with a suitable product before they dry. For any deep cleaning, professional dry cleaning is recommended.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Mat-The-Basics has pioneered a new type of carpet--refined, handmade rugs that combine innovative design with a dedication to the highest standards of craftsmanship. These carpets, inspired from contemporary shapes and colors, use the traditional techniques of skilled weavers utilizing hand-tufting, ...
The Nanimarquina Asia Rug captures the mystery and beauty of an oriental garden in shadow. Against the background, raised flowers offer wonderful texture and an intriguing, ever-changing tone on tone effect; they fade from view and then reappear again depending ...