FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Tradition made contemporary. That is how Nanimarquina approaches the production and design of each of their distinctive, award-winning area rugs. Nanimarquina rugs range from natural and understated to modern and dazzlingly vibrant. No matter how avant garde the designs (or innovative the materials used to make them), all Nanimarquina rugs are made using time-tested methods and tools of hand-crafting.
The Losanges Rug is available with the following:
- Designed by Ronan & Erwan Bouroullec
- Awards: Elle Decoration International Design Award (2012)
- Material: 100% Afghan wool
- Rug Construction: Hand Woven
- Made In India
Colorway: Losanges, Losanges II, Losanges III
Size: 5 ft 5 in x 8 ft, 7 ft 7 in x 9 ft 10 in, 9 ft 6 in x 13 ft 5 in
- 5 ft 5 in x 8 ft Option Item Length 96", Width 65":
- 7 ft 7 in x 9 ft 10 in Option Item Length 118", Width 91":
- 9 ft 6 in x 13 ft 5 in Option Item Length 161", Width 114":
- Vacuum rug regularly. Clean any spills with a suitable product before they dry. For any deep cleaning, professional dry cleaning is recommended.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The Gan Rugs Valentina Rug has a unique flared shape that--especially in combination with the scroll fence-like pattern--makes it look like a garden gate. The pattern is chain stitched out of wool yarns onto a contrasting beige background. Pair with ...
Give modern settings an element of autumnal warmth all year long with the Chandra Jessica Swift 28904 Rug. Delicate outlines of black and white leaves pop against a rich red background; some have light pink drop shadows. This dramatic yet ...
Inject modern spaces with the exotic rhythm of the Mat-The-Basics Santoor Rug. Inspired by the ancient folk instrument of the same name, the rug has an appropriately classic, delicate raised flower motif purposefully and strategically aged with "worn" areas. The ...