For more than 40 years Ingo Maurer has created somewhat irreverent and thought-provoking designs in a method that is more exo-modern than contemporary. These experimentalist collections enliven fashion runways, monuments and private homes, giving Ingo Maurer lighting a name that resounds in the minds of the design-forward.
The Los Minimalos Tres Wall Sconce is available with the following:
- Aluminum and steel mesh reflector
- Stainless steel supports
- Stainless Steel finish
- 2.5" square wall plate
- Movable telescope arm
- Continuously variable transformer
- Transparent cable drops 6 ' to the floor and attaches to dimmer
- Transparent cable from transformer to wall plug is approx. 8'
- Can be tilted and swiveled in any direction via ball and socket joint
- Not UL/ETL Listed
- Made in Germany
- Designed by Ingo Maurer
- One 50 Watt 125 Volt Type GY6.35 Halogen lamp (included).
- Fixture: Extension Adjustable From 16.93", Adjustable To 29.13"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.