The Varaluz Longfellow Outdoor Wall Sconce is a long fellow indeed. The proportions of all three available sizes are tall and narrow. The flared lantern style fixture is made out of durable recycled steel, updated with clean curves and a smooth Black finish to contrast with the frosty, mottled Water Spot recycled glass shade.
70% recycled steel, 100% recycled glass, 0% recycled style. Varaluz Lighting develops handmade fixtures created from recycled or reclaimed materials styled in a broad range of lighting genres from period to transitional and contemporary. Varaluz light fixtures that are like jewelry for the home, crafted to be relevant for generations.
The Longfellow Outdoor Wall Sconce is available with the following:
- Water Spot recycled glass shade
- Hand-forged recycled steel construction
- Black finish
- Rectangular wall plate
- UL Listed Damp. Install indoors or in protected, fully covered outdoor locations.
- Made in The Philippines
- Designed by Ron Henderson
- Medium option utilizes three 60 Watt 120 Volt B10 E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Small option utilizes one 100 Watt 120 Volt A19 E26 Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Large option utilizes four 60 Watt 120 Volt B10 E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Small Option: Height 14.5", Width 4.63", Depth 6.13"
- Medium Option: Height 21.25", Width 7.75", Depth 9"
- Large Option: Height 25.5", Width 9.5", Depth 10.75"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...