Flos was first established in 1962 in Merano, Italy, to produce high quality modern lighting. This Italian lighting company continues to do so to this day by collaborating with talented international designers and researching the latest lighting technologies and materials. Resulting Flos lighting fixtures are daring and provocative, yet uphold the fundamental principles of good design.
The Long Light Wall Sconce is available with the following:
- Painted extruded aluminum and PMMA (plastic) composition
- White finish
- 45 degree beam angle
- Integrated Multi-voltage power pack
- LED Color Temperature: 3000K
- CRI: 80
- Lumens: 854
- UL Listed
- ADA Compliant
- Designed by Piero Lissoni
- Twenty-eight 120 Volt LEDs; 12 Watts total (integrated).
- Fixture: Height 3.34", Width 7.87", Depth 3.93"
Manufacturer IDs: view
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.