Flos was first established in 1962 in Merano, Italy, to produce high quality modern lighting. This Italian lighting company continues to do so to this day by collaborating with talented international designers and researching the latest lighting technologies and materials. Resulting Flos lighting fixtures are daring and provocative, yet uphold the fundamental principles of good design.
The Long & Hard is available with the following:
- Polycarbonate diffuser
- Polished die-cast aluminum frame
- Aluminum finish
- Round ceiling canopy
- Two 157" steel suspension cables
- 157" cord
- UL Listed
- Made in Italy
- Designed by Philippe Starck
- Two Hundred Fifty Two 20 Watt 120 Volt LED lamps (integrated).
- Fixture: Height 2", Width 58.5"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 159"
- Cable: Length 157"
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 4.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.