Featuring a discreet and "lightweight" yet distinct presence, the Luceplan Lola Wall Sconce offers indirect illumination for the contemporary space. A microperforated metal reflector can be oriented by means of a thin rod on the lamp's head. A unique design by Alberto Meda and Paolo Rizzatto.
Founded in 1978 by three Milanese architects, Luceplan's strategy is grounded in design, respect for the environment, and quality.
The Lola Wall Sconce is available with the following:
- Microperforated metal reflector
- Rynite head
- Black finish
- Metal supports
- UV protection Pyrex glass diffuser
- Square ABS wall plate
- UL Listed
- Designed by Alberto Meda and Paolo Rizzatto, 1989
- Fixture: Height 10", Width 7", Depth 10"
- Wall Plate: Height 5", Width 5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...